- Wen-Hsiung Li, Academia Sinica
- Sen-Lin Tang, Academia Sinica
- Sin-Che Lee, Academia Sinica
The publication costs for Zoological Studies are covered by Academia Sinica, so authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge.
SpringerOpen is Springer’s new suite of open access journals which will cover all disciplines. SpringerOpen journals are fully and immediately open access and will publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This makes it easy for authors to fully comply with open access mandates and retain copyright. SpringerOpen journals combine open access and our expertise in delivering high-quality and rapid publications, from online submission systems and in-depth peer review to an efficient, author-friendly production process.
- Biological Abstracts
- Current contents
- Google Scholar
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Summon by Serial Solutions
- Zoological Record